PLEASE DO NOT USE THE CLUB IF YOU SUSPECT YOU OR SOMEONE YOU LIVE WITH MAY HAVE SYMPTOMS OF COVID 19
It’s very important that you stay at home if you have symptoms that may be caused by coronavirus (COVID-19) or you live with someone that has symptoms. Household isolation will help to control the spread of the virus to friends, the wider community and the most vulnerable.
We would like to let you know about some of the measures we have put in place following the government guidelines – these are for your safety and ours and we ask that you please help us by following these:
- The 1m+ social distancing rule must be followed at all times but 2m should be maintained where possible.
- We will ask you to sit at a table which has been properly distanced from other tables.
- We will take all drink and food orders at your table and deliver them to your table along with cutlery and condiments.
- We would ask that you please do not move furniture unless directed to do so by staff.
- Please adhere to the government guidelines of 6 maximum of 2 households (including support bubbles) per group.
- When using the stairs please stay on the left-hand side when entering or exiting the building and do not pass on the stairs.
- Hand sanitising stations are situated in multiple locations within the premises for your use and should be used regularly.
- Tables will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Contactless payment is preferred for purchases or when topping up your Members Card. Please show your Membership card when payment is being made.
- Everybody entering the Club will be asked to provide their contact details when they arrive to support NHS track and trace. Members will be asked to show their membership cards when entering but may still bring guests along.
- There will be increased cleaning of all frequently touched areas such as hard surfaces, door handles etc. Tables and chairs will be cleaned after they have been used before somebody else sits in them.
Please be patient with us if everything does not go to plan as we are all learning how to deal with the new normal and we must all do our best to try and avoid further problems.