We are primarily a Yacht Club but everyone is welcome to join in with our numerous activities and events planned throughout the year. You don’t need to own a boat to join our club.
Our annual membership fees are currently – Anyone associated with a boat or sailing should be full members @£100 per person per year, social members not involved with boats @£84 per person per year. (VAT included)
Contact our Membership Secretary, via email at email@example.com or call into the club and have a chat with any of our club officers or bar staff who can answer any of your questions.
You can pick up an application form from the bar and join on the spot or download it here. and send it to the Membership Secretary via email.
Benefits of Membership:
- We are the only club around the marina that carries Harvey’s ale! – ;
- Members pay less for drinks and for the hire of the Royal Sovereign Suite.
- We have food available Friday to Sundays. Our Sunday lunch is excellent.
- We are an RYA accredited training centre. We offer many training courses for members.
- You could try dinghy sailing for members, adult and child at competitive prices. ideal to learn to sail before going out on something bigger. You do need to be able to swim.
- We also offer a try sailing day for members where you can see if you like the idea of being on a boat. A great experience to start you off.
- Members get regular newsletters via email to keep you in the loop.
- Our social calendar is jam-packed of events mostly free to members which include quizzes, call my bluff, music and many other entertainment options.
- We have a great club room with panoramic views across the harbour. BT sports available and show rugby, football etc
- You can meet friendly like-minded people and have fun.
- Free Wi-Fi;
- Disabled access with our own lift.
- Regular social events – quizzes, party nights, great food, ladies lunch and yoga for example.
- Yacht racing and cruising in company; There are many skippers needing crew so once you learn to sail you could be offered opportunities to go across the channel, enjoy social cruises and other events. You just need to take that first step.
- We have other associated groups as members such as the Bridge Club, Photographic Club and Sovereign Divers. They are always keen for new recruits.